We are proud to offer this converted 500-year-old heritage property to couples wishing to celebrate in a unique and atmospheric setting.
Enjoy spending your special day in Leicester's oldest house and become a part of its history, as we transform both our Medieval timber-framed hall - The Tudor Restaurant and Georgian Mayor’s Room into a beautiful wedding reception venue, accommodating up to 70 guests for a Wedding Breakfast.
Our dedicated team at Wygston’s House will make sure that every aspect from start to finish is perfectly planned to the last detail. All that is left for you to do is sit back, relax and enjoy your special day.
Your Package Includes...
• Guidance from our experienced Wedding Coordinators
• Exclusive use of our Tudor Restaurant and Mayor’s Room
• Private use of our garden area for welcome drinks and canapés
• Access to the whole of Wygston’s House including our Bar and ground floor rooms
• Menu Tasting
• All table linen
• Complimentary use of our crockery and cutlery
For more information regarding our Wedding Breakfast Packages please fill in your details below and our events management team will get back to you.
'The reception was exactly as we wanted it and we can't thank the staff enough for everything they did both on the day and in the build up.'
James & Emma